- From the vines to the wine
- History and points of interest
We put into place, techniques that allow us to reduce the impact of our activities on the environment :
– A reduction of inputs (phytosanitary products…) favouring the soil life and to preserve the ecosystem.
– Vineyard water treatment (Cellar and machine-cleaning effluents) to preserve the water resource.
– Weeding between the vine rows favours biodiversity, an essential component of sustainable development.
– Sorting and recycling all of our waste in the appropriate sectors helps conserve raw materials and therefore preserve the natural resources.